Monday, January 22, 2007

Networking approaching.....

Hello folks,
here I am again!!!
I decide that I would use this BLOG to share with you the most important events of my life here in California, my impressions as well as my thoughts...

First of all...I would like to show you our house...it's really nice, isn't it?

Sunday, January 7...Leavy School of Business
New Years Brunch!!!

..actually, I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Dean, Barry Posner, for the excellent brunch on behalf of all the Italian Fulbrighters!!!




MONDAY, January 8... courses began!!!

1) Managing Innovation and Technology

2) Financial Management

3) Seminar in Leading Dynamic Organizations



All these three courses are very interesting and challenging...I really enjoy them...even because they are totally different from the courses I attended in Italy...so for me they represent also a new approach to study and to know a different culture!!!


Friday, January 12...to SAN FRANCISCO to meet Matteo Daste and Giorgio Ghersi, cofounders of Business Association Italy America (BAIA)....


...and so...our NETWORKING starts!!!!



N.B. For more information about Baia, please visit the website.

http://www.baia-network.org/



I could go on speaking endlessly because here every day is full of things to do and to learn...but maybe it is better if I stop now...at least for the moment!!!

See you next week for the next episode!!!



Vally (my nickname!)


2 comments:

giorgia said...

cara vallì ma che te fanno fa pure il blog!!!!
mamma mia speriamo che non ci ritorni troppo strana tutta management&finance!!!!
Domani viene il tuo amico console all'univ. e Mensitieri ci tiene che seguiamo ha pure spostato la lezione per permettercelo!!!
vabbè stammi bene bella

ale said...

Hi Vally,
I think you was obliged to write on this blog...hi hi
Well...As you know I'm a very busy and important person (like Montse) but I just want to say you hello.
A bella mi manchi tanto.
Ti voglio bene
Ale