Monday, February 5, 2007

Saturday February 3th...Vally's Birthday Party

Hello folks,

Today I'm going to tell you about the BIG CELEBRATION: my birthday!!!!


We organized a party at our house to celebrate...It was very nice and fun!!!





For the occasion, we cooked some italian pasta...

Unfortunally, people arrived late..not for food but for drink and dance...
so now we have to eat everything...probably after this, we don't miss italian pasta anymore!!!

The party was a great occasion to meet friends of friends and to increase our networking!!!









I'm pretty aware that this week my blog is a little bit poor of contents but I would like to take this chance to....................

.......first of all...to thank sincerely my flatmates as well as companions of this fantastic adventure in the USA for helping me to organize this party...


"Elisabetta, Micol, Emanuele and Abramo
thank you very much...I'm very happy to have met people so smart, funny, clever, sociable, and so on, like you!!!"


.....and then...to say hallo to my family in Italy...
I miss you a lot!!!


This is a picture of my family (my dad, my mom, and my 2 sisters, Anna and Nicoletta) made through webcam....


...what a great discover is Internet...isn't it?!?

The only sad thing of my birthday party is the absence of my sister Anna with whom I have always spent all my birthdays...she is an attorney and she is only 18 months older than me...we are always together...she is the most important person of my life and I miss her a lot..but she is coming here to visit me for the spring break..I can't wait to see her!!!


See you next week

Love,

Vally

4 comments:

anita said...

hey Vally
how nice to see your birthday party...it was cute...
and you look great...
we are really proud of you...
thank's 4 your big words...
..you are a very big part in my life
we miss you too much
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
love
Anna Nico
Mami e Papi

anita said...

hey vally
how nice to see your birthday party....
so it was cute...
... you look great!!!
thank's 4 your big words...
...you are a very big part in my life..
and I miss u too much...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY sister
we wish u the best
a huge kiss
love
Anna
Nico Mami e Papi

alessandro said...

my name is alessandro ciambrone. i am a friend of valentina. i have been a fulbrighter (thomas foglietta 2003-04).
i have a comment for your blog: i think the blog, as introduction, should have a brief introduction of the fulbright best program, of your life experience together, and a your little personal bio.
best

Emanuele said...

Alessandro, please go to "Older posts" and look at the first posts we made. There's a brief introduction of everyone as well as a presentation of the program we join.
Cheers,
Emanuele